Dispatch of goods out of the stock will be settled during 48 hours after the payment receiving. You are welcome to choose the courier delivery of the ordinary Latvian post transportation. You will get the shipping confirmation at the moment of goods pick up by transport company.
The Right of Termination
The right to return products within 14 days applies only to products purchased online! You have the right to terminate the agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without specifying a reason. The time-frame is considered met if the product(s) are sent back before the end of 14 days. If you wish to terminate the agreement please send the termination note to e-mail: email@example.com and get the confirmation with the specified address for return delivery. Then pack and send the product(s) without any unwarranted delays and no later than 14 days since the moment of providing us with the return information.
In case of stumbling unto any misunderstanding or in case of assistance need contact us: via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information on using the Right of Termination:
1. You have the right of terminating the agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without specifying any reasons.
2. The deadline for using the Right of Termination within 14 days after the day of receiving the order. In case the last day of this time-frame slips to a banking holliday, the Right of Termination is extended to the next workday (inclusive).
3. To fulfill the Right of Termination it is enough for you to send us a notification of your wish of using Right of Termination within 14 days after receiving the order.
4. To use the Right of Termination you have to notify us via e-mail: email@example.com with informing about the termination of the agreement.
Results of using the Right of Termination
1. Please keep in mind that SIA „My Eco” has the right of noting any visual, functional damage, and compliance with the original complectation. In case, if SIA „My Eco” ascertains unsatisfactory product visual/functional condition and/or complectation in the moment of receiving you will get notified and will receive a copy of the constatational act and/or notice
1.1. All parcels that use courier services and parcels sent via post must be packed into original manufacturer provided packaging or such packaging that ensures safe transporting of the product.
1.2. In case of an unpacked product, the sender is responsible for the possible damage caused throughout transportation (e.g. scratches and stains).
1.3. In case if the packaging requirements were met, the courier is responsible for the possible damage caused throughout transportation (e.g. scratches and stains)
2. In case of terminating this agreement, you will receive a refund for the returned goods, without unwarranted delays and not later than in 14 days since receiving the goods and notification of using the Right of Termination
1.1. A refund is issued using the same payment method used in the initial order, unless you have specified it otherwise. In any case you are not a subject to any fees required for a refund.
1.2. We may delay the refund until the moment of receiving the goods back.
In case of production defect of goods you may contact us viae-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please send us the written claim in a free form and a photo of the defect product. After the expertise we will contact you for the possible solution.